
SURPRISE! It's Ava. This is how Ava looks when she is surprised (at least that is what she said when I took the picture). :) She surprises us daily with her new knowledge and phrases. For example, today she was in the church nursery, and she was cooking for her friend, Dan, who works in the nursery. She put something in the oven and then immediately took it out and said to him, "Too slow, put it in the microwave!" Tonight, during our nightly ritual of snuggling before bed, she said, "Monday, tomorrow. Back to work, daycare, school. Sunday was church." She apparently knows the days of the week and what happens each day! Last night, we were at a
neighborhood block party, and I was wearing the

classic "Hello, My Name Is..." nametag.
She asked what it said and then proceeded to
tease me by saying, "Hello, my name is Sarah Neudeck."
I would say, "What is your brother's name?"
and she would respond, "Aiden Neudeck."
I would then say, "What's your name?" with her
responding, "Hello, My Name is Sarah Neudeck."
She loves to tease!
Aiden had a GREAT first week of first grade. There are not
pictures of him today because he was too busy with his
friend, Cole, playing castles, knights and Star Wars. Ava needed extra mom time because she REALLY wanted to play with Cole, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment