Friday, October 3, 2008

Turkey Trot

Today was Aiden's Turkey Trot at school. It's a fun event where the kids run or walk for 30 min to raise money for the school. Unfortunately, he has not felt well all week and although he was home Tues afternoon and all day Thursday, he's still not breathing normally. He didn't want to miss the Turkey Trot and ended up walking but doing a great job. I helped out with the "chute" making sure his class went down the right chute to be counted for each lap. He's still likes having me help out of which I am loving and appreciating every minute.

I also included a picture of Ava being Ava. She's busy, busy, busy! I had to sneek this picture in while she was laughing about something else, and she promptly told me, "No more pictures, mom!" She has 3 plastic pumpkin pails that she carries fake food, play dishes, play teacups etc... around in (unloading it in various places for various people), and it's very important work for which she is not to be bothered with pictures! :)

No comments: