Friday, March 20, 2009

Surprises...



Sigh...he's growing up so quickly. Yesterday, he came home from school and stated he wasn't going to play with his friend, Randy, anymore. Brien and I were talking with him about what happened, and he said, "Randy is turning mean. He kicked another kid in the nuts on the bus!" While I applaud his choice in not wanting to be friends with people who do not treat others with respect....I nearly fell out of my chair when the words "in the nuts" came out of my precious innocent boy's mouth! :) I understand that this is going to happen...but so soon??? What next...wait...I don't want to know. I would rather live in my naive state and pretend he still loves Little Einsteins and Elmo. He nicely let me know the other day that I'm not very good at Poke'mon. I admit, I'm not. I just don't get it although I'm trying. :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

hee hee hee. My first thought was - it could have been worse! And I didn't even realize pokemon was something one did. so much to learn...