dancing in the kitchen to High School Musical and Elizabeth Mitchell which she now can do freely (the lady below us moved out this past weekend...hopefully unrelated to us!). She is at such a fun age and is so full of observations and questions and conversation. She never ceases to amaze us with her stories. We often listen to her stories and songs while she is in bed before she falls asleep, and this can be quite informative. Luckily, Aiden is a sound sleeper and can go to sleep with all the racket his sister is making. He has probably already learned to tune her out. :) She "loves" almost everything and exclaims it happily (ie: I LOVE this apartment! I LOVE my brother! I LOVE reading books! I LOVE the library! I LOVE dancing! Mommy LOVES coffee! (so true!)) She has learned to love my favorite activity with the kids...reading ALL the library books on our bed together when we get home (often 10-20 books in one sitting!). I'm cherishing this time while I can!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Ava
dancing in the kitchen to High School Musical and Elizabeth Mitchell which she now can do freely (the lady below us moved out this past weekend...hopefully unrelated to us!). She is at such a fun age and is so full of observations and questions and conversation. She never ceases to amaze us with her stories. We often listen to her stories and songs while she is in bed before she falls asleep, and this can be quite informative. Luckily, Aiden is a sound sleeper and can go to sleep with all the racket his sister is making. He has probably already learned to tune her out. :) She "loves" almost everything and exclaims it happily (ie: I LOVE this apartment! I LOVE my brother! I LOVE reading books! I LOVE the library! I LOVE dancing! Mommy LOVES coffee! (so true!)) She has learned to love my favorite activity with the kids...reading ALL the library books on our bed together when we get home (often 10-20 books in one sitting!). I'm cherishing this time while I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment