Thursday, August 27, 2009
Ava's "Trim"
Ava REALLY needed a trim since it has been a couple of years. I told her she would be "old enough" when she was 3.5, and wow...now as of yesterday she is 3.5! She went with me to my haircut last week and told "Ms. Rebecca" that she would get her hair "trimmed, not cut" and that there was to be no hairdryer involved. She was really excited to go today and felt VERY important! As we were waiting, she said, "Mom, you wait here and read a magazine while I go with Ms. Rebecca." She was so independent and confident and certainly didn't need her mother to be with her! When she got done, she was jumping up and down with excitement, and as you can imagine, a big hit in the salon. Afterwards, she and I celebrated this milestone at Starbucks with a chocolate milk!
The before picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment