Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas! Although we missed our extended family, we were able to Skype with everyone and pretend we were together. The kids were VERY excited and loved all their gifts! We spent the day playing (with a brief interruption for Christmas brunch) and then went to the Mallory's for Christmas dinner! It was an awesome day of just spending time with family and friends. We have so very much in which to be thankful!


More presents!? Can you say over stimulation! :)

One happy boy! He asked for the last 2 years for a DS and finally got one!

One happy girl! What better tool for her role plays than a dollhouse?! I even heard her say as she acted out between a mom and kid..."Keep an open mind!" :) Do I say that frequently?


...hours later...Earth to Aiden...


...hours later, she is still playing in the dollhouse.



1 comment:

Liz said...

I wondered if you guys were traveling or hosting for the holidays. Sounds like a wonderful family time - sure looks like the kids had fun! Can't wait to hear more stories of Ava's imaginative play!