Sunday, January 31, 2010

Signs of Spring!

It was a beautiful sunny spring-like Portland day today! I was pulling weeds and the kids were playing outside all afternoon. The boys love to call Ava's name and then run and hide. Bless her heart, she really thinks she can catch them and runs every time. She told them to "Look out! My shoes are really fast!" She's so funny! Our bush is blooming, too! I'm not sure what it is, since this is our first spring in the house, and it looks like it will be a joy to see! There are LOTS of buds to open, so this is just a preview! My tulips are coming up already, too. Let's hope for nice weather when we have G&G Stieber, Uncle Erik and then Gma Neudeck here in February!

Ava Grace swinging!
Aiden playing creative adventures with Aletta and Kaenan.

Our blooms...


First blooms...



1 comment:

Liz said...

Signs of spring??? It's the first day of February! I am so jealous... of the weather, and that you have things blooming. I waited all winter last year, and then nothing! Enjoy it all!