Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ava's School Celebration

Ava's class celebrated her birthday today! She was thrilled to be the guest of honor! She chose to bring goldfish crackers, cheese and apple juice for her snack. They made a big deal about her and who she is as a little person. Mrs Stewart asked her several questions about her likes:

Favorite color: Periwinkle
Favorite food: Pasta
Favorite book: Berenstein Bears
Favorite thing to do at school: Play with the dollhouse
Favorite thing to do in the rainbow room: Play the dots (?)
Favorite thing to do at home: "Play my Princess and the Frog video game!" (UGH!...I can't believe she said that! She gets to play her Leapster on weekends only and is VERY creative in her play otherwise!)
Favorite thing to do outside: "Drive my cozy coupe car."
Favorite toy: Gaga (her bunny)
Favorite sport: "I don't play sports, but my brother, Aiden, plays soccer. I take ballet."


The birthday girl (above)
Sitting in the birthday chair with the cake to blow out 4 candles (below)
Ava brought things about herself to share with the class. This is one of her baby outfits. I guess she really IS growing! :)

Ava was really happy to share her friend, GaGa, with her class!

Playing in the rainbow room. She said this is her favorite slide! The rainbow room is an active play area for getting energy out when it's too rainy to go outside.




1 comment: