Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter with the kids. Aiden was up at 5am, and we promptly sent him back to bed. I don't think that he went back to sleep as he is reading the 4th Harry Potter book, but reading in bed is fine with me as long as we don't have to be vertical before 6:00. :) We went to the Mallory's for another egg hunt outside and for Easter dinner. They are so generous and had 18 friends/family adults and 8 kids (ages 2-7)! It was such a fun time getting to see their extended families again and meeting new friends. I made Dianne's cheesy potatoes which were a big hit although I felt a little guilty now that I know what goes into them. They are REALLY unhealthy...but tasty! :)

Easter morning 2010
Aiden and Ava - Easter 2010 - You wouldn't believe the HUGE fuss I got from Aiden who thought his clothes were too "fancy"...Really??? "Fancy?"




2 comments:

Liz said...

well... that's not windpants and a sweatshirt! :) remind him he's not wearing a tie like some poor boys I saw at Easter brunch!

The Scheib Tribe said...

Very sweet! My boy fussed and fussed and fussed over a black button down shirt and jeans...for Easter church service...uugh...boys!!!