Friday, May 21, 2010

Carnival!

Aiden's school had their bi-annual carnival this year. It was unreal! I'm not sure how they make money on that event as it was so over the top! He had a GREAT time. There is nothing greater than seeing my boy happy and smiling and laughing and dancing with his friends! It was well worth working a 40 hr work week and going to his school to stand in a loud gym (I volunteered at a game for an hour) or in the cold rain to see him laughing and smiling. He ate cotton candy and even wanted to get his hair spray painted (I said yes, but by the time it got to his turn at the end of the night, there was only pink left. He declined pink.). :) Ava had to miss out as she has been sick for the past 4 days. Surely, she will have her turn someday, too!

No comments: