Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Visit to the Willards

We got to spend some much needed time with the Willard Family in MN at the beginning of our annual WI journey!  We were able to meet Charlie and play with Zach.  As we were packing, I looked into Aiden's carry-on, and he had about a dozen matchbox cars in his suitcase.  When I asked why he needed all those cars, he said he knew Zach loved cars.  Although it was very thoughtful of him, I was able to convince him that Zach has a lot of cars already! 
The kiddos at dinner - Zach, Ava, Kaitlyn and Aiden  I'm not really sure what Ava was thinking about Zach's cheesy grin! :)  It could be that he was making her look bad because he was actually cooperating when someone wanted to take a picture.















It would be great to live closer to such wonderful friends, but I guess we will settle for visits!  Thanks for a great visit and wonderful start to our week, Willard Family!

No comments: