Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bunk Beds

All he could do was laugh and smile for the first 10 min. :)
Ava is on the phone talking to Brien and Aiden is playing his DS.  They spent almost the entire day in his room playing together and enjoying the bunks.
We decided to get Aiden bunk beds to help with our lack of a guest room.  It is a twin over full (don't worry, guests, you will always have either our room or Ava's.  It will be me and Brien in that lower bunk.)   He was beyond excited to finally be sleeping on the top bunk.  Ava is enjoying them as well and authoritatively reminded Aiden the first time they could climb up,  "Remember, Aiden, Mom said no horsing around on the top bunk." (Good girl, Ava!).  The bottom bunk is perfect for making forts, too.  The only downside that I neglected to think about is the sheet changing.  I was practically doing acrobatics trying to get the sheets on the top bunk. :)  It was a workout in itself!  I guess it gives me incentive to continue practicing yoga.

No comments: