Sunday, November 7, 2010

1st Place Twin Cities Tournament - FBZ

FBZ - 1st Place Twin Cities Tournament


Boys will be boys...FBZ


Aiden - Twin Cities Tournament
 Aiden's soccer team competed in their last tournament for the season this weekend.  They played with only a 12 min half and essentially just played all the teams straight through.  They did an awesome job and what a way to wrap up the season.  Aiden had 2 goals and did a great job!  It was exciting to watch!  They won first place and got medals again.  Go FBZ (Fire Breathing Zombies!)!  Next Friday, we have Parents vs. FBZ!  Brien and I are fired up to take on the boys with the other parents and have a great time teasing Aiden about our strategies! 

2 comments:

Liz said...

Fire breathing zombies, huh? I guess the kids came up with the name! I'm curious - why was it called the Twin Cities Tournament??? And tell Aiden congrats on the 2 goals... and that we'll be rooting for him next Friday! :)

Grandpa Moore said...

Way to go Aiden. I think your parents will be surprise how well your team will play against them.

Love,

G'pa Moore