Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Babysitter

We found a sweet new babysitter.  She's almost 15 and is the older sister of Aiden's friend, Nick.  To say she is a good kid and is very sweet is an understatement.  We were excited to go out for Brien's birthday, so we could commence the beginning of many date nights with her assistance.  When the kids got up the next morning, I was asking them how it went.  They both gushed that she was "...way more fun than our other babysitter!"  I was asking what exactly was more fun, and Aiden's response was "She let us tackle her!" 

Sigh...I explained to Aiden that we don't tackle babysitters, especially when we want them to come back.  Of course, it didn't even cross my mind that he would tackle the babysitter to be able to tell him, "No tackling" before we left.  He is SO 8 y/o boy! :)

Please, new lovely babysitter, I assure you there will be no tackling next time....

No comments: