Aiden is finishing up 3rd grade in the next 2 weeks which is unbelieveable to me! We have gotten several emails throughout the year talking about Aiden's "socializing" in class and asking us to talk with him. He is an excellent student, and it comes easy to him, so I guess he also feels like it's a class party. When I received another email recently, I thought..."Oh boy...here we go again" but to my surprise, it was a good one! :) Here it is:
"Aiden and I had a nice conversation on the bus on our return to school today. He told me at the end of the day it was one of the "highlights" of his trip! You have a very sweet boy on your hands Sarah! What a blessing he is to you and your family!"
1 comment:
Aww! It's nice to hear the good stuff once in a while, isn't it?? I love that 3rd picture of him - he has such great eyes. Can't wait to see him, and all of you, in about a month!!!
Post a Comment