| Ava at Mother's Day Event - May 2011 |
Friday, May 6, 2011
Mother's Day Talent Show
Ava and her class did a Talent Show today during a Mother's Day Luncheon at her school. She and two friends sang "Yankee Doodle Dandy" complete with a feather for their caps. I wish this blog allowed me to upload the darling video! The kids also drew pictures of their moms and wrote a paragraph about each of them. According to Ava, I have aged a decade and have some sort of disfigured body (see below) Sigh. The lucky mom before Ava's was only 17 and loved beer and ravioli! :) I was pleased to see that my lips were more full than in real life! Ha! It was darling to hear what all the kids wrote! Ava was so proud and kept saying, "Mom! Isn't this so much fun?" It WAS fun! I love to see her in her element!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment