Ava was a Little Swan in the Swan Lake ballet production this year. She LOVES to be on stage and is in awe of the big ballerinas. I admit I am not a very good stage mom. I have never mastered the bobby pin, and at the dress rehearsal, she was the first one out across the stage with that silly white head feather thing flopping off her head. Nice...that's my kid! :) I did affix it securely to her head for the recital only to have her bun falling out and flapping against the back of her head! Sorry, Ava. This isn't one of my strengths, but I will do my best and will ALWAYS be there to support whatever you want to do! The studio where she has been taking dance is closing this summer, so we will have to find another studio. I asked her if she still wanted to take ballet, and she said, "Of course, Mom!" Silly me. She is taking a break this summer to try gymnastics, but we will resume ballet at a new studio in the fall. Here are a few pictures of her before the recital:
![]() |
| Ava - Swan Lake, June 2011 |
![]() |
| See that new front tooth? It's really coming in now! |
![]() |
| Goofy girl! |
1 comment:
Wow - her face has really changed - she looks like such a young lady now! With that great chin I recognize!
(and I think if being a bad stage mom is one of your few faults, you're doing ok!)
Post a Comment