Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wild Watermelons!

Ava had her first soccer game of the season today.  Her team name is the Wild Watermelons (sounds super tough, right?).  I guess her suggestion of Wild Fluffy Cats was not picked.  Compare this to some of Aiden's team names such as last season's Fire Breathing Zombies (FBZ).  :)  The girls did a great job.  I had forgotten how really simplistic it is at this age.  I love to see the girls out there having fun!


Ava always wants to know someone is watching and frequently waves to her fans. :)


Which goal is ours?  Right, Ava!

Go, Girl!



Ever our Scarlet O'Hara, it wouldn't be right to leave out the dramatics about the heat.
It WAS hot for us...90+ degrees.  We finally have summer now that it's almost fall.



Game plan...

Ava did a great job with throw-ins.  She takes after her brother.

No comments: