Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dress Rehearsal

Ava had her dress rehearsal today, and since there are no pictures or videos allowed on the day of the recital, I took some today. She LOVED it. She was so excited that all the girls there were dressed up and going on stage. She was completely confident and wanted to be the first one on stage. Even in the pitch black side stage, she said "I'm so excited, Mom!" She's so funny! When she got on stage, she tip toed behind the bee, but then when it was time to do your own dance, she just stood there and beamed at the other girls dancing! :) I guess she was the Flower Fairy who just stood and looked cute. The real performance is on Saturday.

Ava the Flower Fairy...I think she is the only dancer who doesn't need a hairpiece!

Curtain call with her teacher, Mary

This dance stuff can be overwhelming! :) Actually, I think she was trying to rub her eyes with the silly make-up!

Ava and her friend, Lucy



Ava and Lucy...The End




1 comment:

Liz said...

too cute!! Do the girls really wear hairpieces???