Thursday, July 23, 2009
G&G Moore's
We started in Milton at G&G Moore's. We celebrated Grandpa's retirement with lots of friends and family and all of his tie collection as decoration! What a colorful eclectic assortment that has now made it's way to Goodwill! (I regrettably failed to take pictures as it was great to see so many people I hadn't seen in so long!) I was able to see college friends for a girl's night out as well as getting together to let our kids play. We were able to see aunts, uncles and cousins galore. It's amazing how the cousins don't miss a beat and are best friends instantly again. They have a great time. We also took the kids with Calli, Carson and Aria to a water park in Sun Prairie which was a great time. We did get G&G to ourselves for a little bit, too, which is a treat!
G&G Moore, Ava and Aiden - July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment