Thursday, July 23, 2009

On Wisconsin!

The kids and I just returned from 11 days in WI. Brien joined us for the last 5 days and then flew back before us to be able to pick us up at the airport. What a GREAT trip with lots of family and friends! It went amazingly fast! We spent 5.5 days in Janesville/Milton and 5.5 days in Wausau. It was hard to leave, but we are also happy to be HOME in OR again. Aiden was an amazing help, since I was traveling alone with the kids. Our flight to Denver was delayed, so we had to run to make our connecting flight to Portland. Aiden was wearing his backpack and wheeling Ava's while I pushed Ava, wore my backpack and wheeled a carry-on. We ran with Aiden giggling the whole way, but we made it! He was so grown up and fun! There were lots of new learning experiences along the trip, so I'll try to sum it up in a few entries!



No comments: