Saturday, September 12, 2009
Soccer Season!
Fall soccer season has officially begun with Aiden's first game this morning! I love fall soccer!! As it should be, as Aiden gets older, the soccer gets more competitive and exciting! He is a great soccer player and is really developing his skills which is so fun to watch!
Aiden with the ball. He has really been doing a great job with passing and going to the goal to receive passes.
Goal kick... Aiden has a strong kick!
Good game!
Aiden's biggest fans! (Dad, too!)
Ava loves to play, too! She is a great dribbler with great control over the ball. Even when she could barely walk (remember....at 19mos!?), she was able to kick a soccer ball with great control! Despite her love of playing, when I asked her if she wanted to play on a team she said, "No, I'm a dancer and a swimmer." We'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment