Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Would You Rather...?

Aiden loves to ask comparison questions. For example, Would you rather eat cherries or beets? Would you rather go sledding or ice skating? (those are the less complex ones, but he comes up with some random comparisons that tend to catch us off guard).

So as he was showering the other night (and I was folding laundry in the bedroom), he asked, "Mom, if you were homeless and could only have one thing, would you rather have a pillow or a towel?" Hmmm...well, I thought I would take the towel but asked him why he thought I would say that and then what would he choose. He came up with several ideas about wrapping up in it, laying on it, drying off with it, hiding under it, drying off your bench to sleep on etc....

Something to think about, I guess....Let's hope we aren't in the situation to have to choose a towel or a pillow?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yikes. But it's good he's thinking about these kinds of things!

Grandpa Moore said...

I sure do like your blog. We feel like we are up to date with your family.

LOVE,

Grandpa Moore

Grandpa Moore said...

Sarah,

I really like your blog. It sure helps us stay up to date with the family.

Thank you,

Love,

Dad