Our babysitter, Hannah, got married today. We went with our friends, The Mallory's, as they were the ones who gave us Hannah's name. It was fun to see and hear Aiden's reaction as he was really listening to what the Pastor was saying and was fascinated by the whole event. At dinner, we all say our favorite part of the day and our hardest part of the day. He said, "My favorite part was seeing Hannah and telling her I hope she and Mike have a happy life together." ....Awww...my boy! He's so sweet and really a sentimental guy. Here are a few photos from the event...
 |
| The guys...Brien and Chris |
 |
| My dear friend, Steff. I am so lucky to have her in my life! |
 |
| The fam - As usual, Ava is doing her own thing while the rest of us are ready and waiting. |
 |
| Ava and her 2nd mom, Steff. I know Steff will play a big role in Ava's life and couldn't be happier about that! |
No comments:
Post a Comment