Our sweet boy, Aiden, made us each one of his fantastic homemade cards again this year. I love that this year, he taped a penny inside. When you're 8, pennies are very significant, so if you actually receive one in a Valentine, it's a big deal. He also added a coupon for a "Free Massage" which is always a plus (he does a pretty good job on the neck and shoulders)! The best part of this Valentine's Day was that before Aiden went to bed, he suggested that we all wait to open our Valentine cards until we were all together in the living room (Brien oftentimes has a more difficult time getting out of bed). Aiden wanted us to open our cards one at a time to appreciate them all. He is such a sentimental boy and really loves to be with his family. I'm eating it up while I can! 8 is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment