Thursday, March 29, 2012

Road Trip

Our kids have always been good at Road Trips, but as they grow, the activities of choice change.  Ava literally was singing at the top of her lungs as if she was on Broadway for the first 2 hrs and then she makes up stories and role plays aloud...non-stop.  It's interesting to hear what is going on inside that fast-paced mind of hers!  They both read, draw, and tell each other jokes and make up scenarios and stories.  Recently, they enjoy making fun of their parents as well. :(  They both have iPods, and Aiden is often plugged into music like the pre-teen he is becoming.  All things considered, they do a great job for 10 hrs each way to G&G's.  Brien was able to work while I drove, and I finished a book and read a magazine!  Here are some crazy photos of some of the happenings...

Yenta from Fiddler on the Roof.  She thinks this is HILARIOUS!
Yo


Acting 101

No more pictures...

Aiden's goofy side reading his book in crazy voices.
Lovely.  I'm a proud mom.


No comments: