![]() |
| Post race and feeling great! (Poor picture quality from my very old iPhone) |
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Hippie Chick!
As many of you know, I tore the soleus muscle in my calf during a 10K run last September. It has been a long (and at times discouraging) rehab full of trials and tribulations! I finally found the right Physical Therapist who was able to get me back on the road. The perk is that I am running smarter than ever and hope to stay injury free because of it! I have been slowly increasing my mileage and doing a lot of cross-training and strengthening to support my overall gait. This morning, I did my first organized run since the injury, and it felt GREAT! It was the Quarter Marathon Hippie Chick with 3400 women! Girl Power! The weather was beautiful and the scenery was awesome! I'm back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's awesome! Glad you got it figured out and can be your usual active self!
Post a Comment