Sunday, September 30, 2012

Girls' Weekend!

Amy, Ginny and I get together every year and rotate homes/states as we all live in different states.  This year it was my turn to have them in Portland, and  it was an incredible weekend.  It's such a privilege to have close friends who know you to the core.  We appreciate each other's differences and similarities and laugh an incredible amount.  At one point, I was driving and laughing so hard I almost needed to pull over!  Amy and Ginny and I have been friends for 17 years, and when we get together, we pick up right where we left off.  We spent the weekend catching up, went to an awesome spa for an afternoon, shopped for a dress for Ginny's upcoming event and dined at Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood as the sun was setting over the mountains.  It's also wonderful to have my children see them, know them and feel the bond we all have.  I feel so very blessed to have these two women in my life and look forward to many more years of getting together.





Ava could not be  happier than between sandwiched between these two!
Look at that smile!

Aiden has by-passed Ginny in height which is a proud moment for a growing boy!

No comments: